How much does it cost to live in Ladd Hill?
Members decide whether to increase the rent and by how much.
- Each Member household pays three charges.
- The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash and recycling collection, and the Cooperative’s mortgage payments. Lot rent is currently $395 per month.
- The second charge is the one-time Membership Fee of $120. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The final expense is a quarterly sewer bill of $57.25.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Ladd Hill charges new Members a non-refundable application fee of $75 for each adult in the household. Find out more about the application process here.